Engineering Cost-Effective Solutions for a Sustainable Future.
HFM’s cohesive blend of sustainability and engineering consultancy with asset management and facility advisory provides cost-effective renewable energy solutions to improve your site’s performance and boost your bottom line.
- You’ll obtain tailored renewable energy solutions based on your site’s needs and circumstances.
- Risk mitigation throughout the whole process – We provide experienced renewables engineering and financial modelling through to procurement, project management and operational monitoring and reporting.
- We are not fixed to any particular supplier or contractor – we receive no commissions, removing conflicts of interest – meaning that you get transparent and unbiased information
- Our team will review feasible options and scenarios, giving you the recommended solutions to action.
Renewable Energy Consultancy
Our team of engineers will provide guidance for every phase of the project.
- Feasibility Studies
- Energy Generation and Financial Modelling
- Analysis of Investment Scenarios
- System Pricing (Tendering process)
- Full Project and Asset Management
- Equipment Fault Detection
- Performance Monitoring and Reporting
- Building energy efficiency and Energy Procurement
- Embedded networks and Electricity market
- On-site Power generation
- Solar-Powered EV charging stations
- Energy Management
Renewable Energy Feasibility Studies
Is your project feasible?
Our engineers will study your site’s specific circumstances to determine the project’s feasibility taking into account important decision criteria such as:
- Risk assessment
- Possible government grants or incentives
- Environmental impact
- Equipment operational efficiency forecast
- CAPEX & OPEX budgeting
- Return on investment (Renewable energy ROI)
Just like we do in our Energy Procurement process, we go to tender on behalf of our clients to review the system pricing and tariff offers and provide guidance.
Implementing a renewable energy strategy is a big step along your site’s energy roadmap – We recommend that renewables are considered after a full review of the site, including mechanical systems and controls, to ensure a highly efficient building prior to roll out of a new system.