Engineered & innovative approach
Facilities Management supported by a holistic, engineered & innovative approach.
Protect your assets and increase capital growth, while minimising risks.
Strategies that will help you improve the performance of your site. How does it work? We’ll undertake an independent assessment of your current systems and process and assist to develop and implement strategies best suited to your type operations.
Receive office based technical support with scheduled site visits (Weekly, fortnightly), dependent on your requirements.
Building Defect Inspections
Obtain an impartial review of your assets.
We will help you by identifying defects, recording logging and managing rectification on behalf of the asset owner.
Ongoing auditing and continual assessment of the contractor’s performance.
At HFM, we have experience undertaking these services for the most diverse and complicated sites ranging from Aquatic Centres to Strata Residential Apartments.
Some of our solutions in this area are:
- Building Condition Audits
- Technical Due Diligence
- Life Cycle Costing Analysis
- Maintenance Plans and Reserve Fund Forecasting
- Building Engineering Services Maintenance Specifications, such as:
- Hot Water Systems Maintenance
- Pool Maintenance
- Waste Management (Solid and Liquid)
- Waste Disposal & Compactor Maintenance
- Plumbing (Inspection of all drainage, sewerage, and septic services, backflow prevention systems)
- Electrical – Test and Tag, Thermographic Scan, Lighting Systems
- Automatic Doors and Gates
- Pest Control
- Window Cleaning
- Security, Surveillance and Access Control
by Core Vision
myBuildings is a web-based efficiency solution that works for your business. Streamlining the management of operational and maintenance requests leads to increased client satisfaction and operational efficiency
HFM Asset Management Pty Ltd in conjunction with Core Vision Pty Ltd offers a simple to use hosted web-based client request system to facilitate communication between residents, tenants, contractors, maintenance personnel and site managers or building owners.