HFM awarded with the 2018 Excellence in FM Award – Residential
We are proud to announce that HFM Asset Management was honoured with the 2018 Excellence in Facility Management (FM) Award -Residential, on Thursday 15th October 2018, at the FM Industry Awards for Excellence 2018.
The awards were held at the Grand Hyatt Melbourne and organised by The Facility Management Association Australia (FMA).
HFM were successfully selected as national finalists of three categories:
- People & Productivity
- Collaborative Partnership with Core Vision
- Excellence in FM (Residential)
HFM received Excellence in FM Award
David Chokolich, HFM’s General Manager, Technical Services accepted the award on behalf of the company.
This award is a great achievement and recognition to our team’s efforts and commitment to always deliver the best possible outcomes for our clients. A special congratulations to our Facility Advisory & Asset Management teams for their excellent performance and for being recognised as a significant Facility Management Consultancy Company among the best in the industry across Australia.
Reaching FM Benchmarks
According to FMA, the finalists were deemed to reach an industry benchmark set for the overall category. Those that were judged to have met the threshold of excellence across all facility types received an award, being the following:
FM industry awards for excellence categories and finalist
There were 10 facility types for the Excellence in FM Award category. The 9 finalists for this award were, the following:
- Airmaster – 26 Brisbane Ave Data Driven Maintenance and NABERS Target Requirements (Corporate/Offices)
- BGIS – BGIS Managing Defence EMOS Ranges Special Facilities (Government/Special Purpose)
- BUENO – BUENO & Crown – Data Utilisation for Sustainability (Tourist Accommodation/Hotels)
- Crown Melbourne – Integration & Alignment of Facilities Services (Tourist Accommodation/ Hotels)
- HFM Asset Management – HFM’s Implementation of Efficient & Innovative Facility Management in Australia’s North West (Residential)
- MBMpl – FM Advisory – UNSW Building Maintenance Services (Education/Schools)
- Programmed Facility Management – Hopkins Correctional Centre contract management (Government/Special Purpose)
- RMIT University Property Services Group – Accelerated Journey to ISO 55001 certification (Asset Management) (Education/Schools)
- Spotless Management Services – Sub-contractor Performance Measurement and Outcome Improvement Initiative (Government/Special Purpose)