YARDSTICK ENERGY MANAGEMENT TOOL
The portal for energy management in your facility.
Yardstick is simple to use and has the power of the HFM Engineering team behind it
HOW IT WORKS?
Yardstick is an intelligent solution that provides ongoing measurement and analysis of your energy consumption as well as emissions, water and other vital performance data. It’s an entirely web-based software package designed specifically for the as-built environment.
The software can be implemented for any type of facility including, commercial offices, shopping centres, industrial facilities, hotels and residential buildings.
Yardstick will effortlessly manage the collection and administration of key energy management data while maintaining up to date tariff and carbon emission values. Yardstick can access smart meters directly, or interpret manually read data.
Additionally, the software can report on other metering data including gas and water.
Analyse and monitor your single building or portfolio’s performance. Set benchmarks or compare against the HFM benchmark data.
Yardstick has an extensive range of reports for consumption analysis, cost breakdown, site comparison and benchmarking.
A full suite of reporting options is available to cover all NABERS, NGERS (National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting), Energy Efficiency Opportunities Program and other compliance reporting requirements.
It is also possible to export your normalised data should you wish to manually process data to report on any internal energy management KPIs you may have.
- Utility bill analysis to ensure that actual usage and tariffs are being properly calculated in accordance with contract rates
- Data repository for online storage of key documentation e.g. energy audits, consultant reviews etc
- Estimation module which generates estimates (accruals) of missing data to smooth reporting cycles when bills have not been received
- Widget graphs and displays e.g. CO2-e per day, that can be published on internet/intranet sites
- The collection, tracking, monitoring and analysis of energy, water and building KPI data is a large job requiring a serious technological back end. HFM in conjunction with Greensense have developed Yardstick – a simple building reporting platform to assist building owners and operators to ensure the highest level of efficiency and NABERS performance whilst ensuring cost reductions.