HFM Asset Management, has been closely following the rapid evolution of the Covid-19 pandemic both in Australia and the rest of the world. Sadly, over recent weeks, each passing day we’ve all witnessed the expansion of this virus across more than 150 countries.
The health and wellbeing of our valued staff, clients, contractors and partners is very important to us; therefore, in response to the current Coronavirus outbreak, we have implemented internal measures to reduce risks of further spread of the virus.
Some of the measures implemented across our offices so far are:
- Provision of hand sanitiser stations;
- Work from home arrangements available;
- Cancelled non-urgent business travel;
- Replacing face-to-face meetings, for video conferences and phone calls;
- Reviewing events/training attendance on a case by case basis;
- Open conversations with team members to discuss the importance of implementing preventative measures on our daily activities (both at work and outside of work)
As Australia’s 2019 Small Business Champion of Flexible Work , HFM Asset Management has the tools and business culture in place to easily implement flexible work practices, including working from home without interruptions of our services.
Our services and solutions continue to be business as usual, with the only exceptions being site-visits which might need to be re-schedule to do our part in this situation.
As a community it’s important that we all work together to take care of each other during this difficult time. This includes following the recommendations of The World Health Organisation (WHO).
Let’s all do our bit to help our community in this challenging time.