Prestigious International Hotel Group engaged HFM to review and help them improve the performance of their buildings across NSW, VIC & WA.
Collecting and collating current and historical energy and maintenance records for each location was an enormous undertaking, aided by the hotel teams and corporate office personnel HFM was able to produce baseline performance measurements in line with industry-accepted measurement and energy auditing standards.
- Building performance improvement across portfolio
- Prevent maintenance issues
- Reduce costs
- Streamline maintenance communication
- Indicative NABERS Rating
Building efficiency requires continual assessment and strategies for improvement, HFM implemented its Roadmap (Review / Verify / Comply / Procure / Perform / Improve) across this International Hotel Group’s portfolio
(12 hotels) in various locations across NSW, VIC & WA to help them achieve their goals. In summary, the services provided to this hotel group include, but are not limited to:
- Energy Audits (Some of them as part of City of Sydney environmental grants)
- Engineering Consultancy
- Tendering of Fire services
- Tendering of HVAC services
- Implementation and Training of myBuildingsTM (Cloud-based Asset Management Software
- Indicative NABERS (National Australian Built Environment Rating System) performance for their portfolio.
The recommendations provided by HFM represent a combined savings of over $590,000 per annum across the 12 hotels which lead to a maintenance practice improvement program across more than 46 hotels and growing.
Additionally, the client gained key knowledge and understanding about their buildings’ performance and each site obtains individual monthly performance tracking which has helped them monitor consumption trends, detect issues as early as possible, see the impact of efficiency initiatives, track KPI’s and identify areas for further improvement.