Western Australia’s Housing Conference proudly sponsored by HFM Asset Management
WA’s Multi-Unit Housing Conference took place last Friday the 6th of April 2018, in The Astral Room at Crown, Perth.
HFM Asset Management was proud to co-sponsor as PCA’s Built Environment Partner, this half-day event, where experts presented insights about:
- The latest statistics on demand and sales for the residential real estate in WA
- Strata Title Reform in WA
- Independent living for Seniors’ living.
- Innovation & Disruption
- Profile of sales and price trends in Perth’s existing station hubs and what the future metro hubs will look like.
Well done to the presenters, panellists and moderators of this event, whom we have listed below:
- Hon Peter Tinley – Minister for Housing; Veterans Issues; Youth.
- Cameron Kusher – Principal Research, CoreLogic
- David Cresp – Director, Urbis
- Karen Wright – Director of Planning, Urbis
- Mark Atkinson – Director, Atkinson Legal
- Stephanie Buckland – Chief Executive Officer, Amana Living
- Justin Ganly – Managing Director, Deep End Services.
One of the highlights of the event was the keynote presentation of Honourable Peter Tinley, addressing the Government’s vision for a new housing action plan
- Greg Cash – Director Market Innovation & Partnerships, Department of Communities
- Tanya Trevisan – Chief Operating Officer, TRG Properties
- Steven Rowley – Associate Professor, Curtin University
- Darren Pateman – Managing Director, Finbar Group Ltd.
- Sam Reece – Managing Director, Property ESP.
- Lino Iacomella – WA’s Executive Director, Property Council of Australia.
Government new housing plan vision
Moreover, one of the highlights of the event was the keynote presentation of Honourable Peter Tinley, addressing the Government’s vision for a new housing action plan (“A more compact and connected Perth”). For the Government’s media statement regarding this presentation, click here.
Two exciting panels also took place, where industry leaders addressed the questions:
- How can both industry and community be aligned on the ideal height and density required to achieve Perth’s housing infill requirements? And;
- What’s needed to get middle-suburbia to embrace infill housing?
Multi-unit housing, 5-year maintenance plans, age care and the upcoming changes to the Strata Title
Furthermore, during this event, David Chokolich, HFM’s General Manager – Technical Services, spoke about HFM Asset Management’s solutions.
In particular, he spoke of those related to multi-unit housing, 5-year maintenance plans, age care and the upcoming changes to the Strata Title in Western Australia.
West Coast Eagles game tickets winner!
HFM also offered a door prize through a business card draw, where Adam Casotti from BGC Development was the lucky winner of two tickets to a game in HFM Asset Management’s West Coast Eagles Premium Corporate Suite at Optus Stadium.
Congratulations Adam! – We hope you and your guest enjoy this amazing prize. For more information regarding HFM’s Premium Corporate Field Suite, click here.
Congratulations to the Property Council of Australia for organising this successful event and to the presenters and panellists for sharing their valuable knowledge, we are looking forward to continuing our support to the industry and to sponsoring similar events going forward.