WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH HFM?
HFM Asset Management is an Australian building efficiency company based in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, and Ballina. Our mission to transform properties into efficient, cost-effective and compliant assets for our clients. HFM protects assets and their owners from a range of performance related issues.
Within any property, problems can occur when many parties including designers, builders, engineers and operators who all have individual inputs. Our team provides a unique range of skills including utilities performance management, engineering, facilities management, procurement, and data analysis. Learn about our current job opportunities below.
Our overriding passion for building efficiency
is underpinned by our core values of
HFM’s current job opportunities are listed below. If you are interested in applying, use the form at the bottom of the page.
We are currently seeking an experienced Building Manager to provide facilities support, at a prestige commercial/residential property in Port Hedland.
Previous experience is essential, and preference will be given to applicants who have a background in residential or commercial property maintenance or management.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing Australian company.
- Diverse team.
- Great work environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supervision of cleaning duties to common areas
- Limited Handyman duties for minor maintenance works
- Manage sub-contractors as required
- Manage service contracts
- Ability to work with online maintenance management system (internet experience)
- Database administration & reporting
- Liaise with Council Chairman and Strata Manager
- Reporting through HFM Supervisor
Skills and experience:
- All-rounder with ‘hands-on’ abilities
- Great Organisational Skills
- Proven caretaking/maintenance background in a similar role
- Proficiency with online technology and computer literate
- Ability to work independently
- Well groomed & neatly presented
- Personable and confident
- Strong customer service focus
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Good understanding of OH&S requirements
- Ability to prioritise & work to deadlines