WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH HFM?
HFM Asset Management is an Australian building efficiency company based in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, and Ballina. Our mission to transform properties into efficient, cost-effective and compliant assets for our clients. HFM protects assets and their owners from a range of performance related issues.
Within any property, problems can occur when many parties including designers, builders, engineers and operators who all have individual inputs. Our team provides a unique range of skills including utilities performance management, engineering, facilities management, procurement, and data analysis. Learn about our current job opportunities below.
Our overriding passion for building efficiency
is underpinned by our core values of
HFM’s current job opportunities are listed below. If you are interested in applying, use the form at the bottom of the page.
Building Services / Facilities Consultant
With an increase in workload for building condition audits and life cycle planning we are looking for a Building Services / Facilities Consultant to join our highly motivated team.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing Australian company.
- Diverse team.
- Great work environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Undertaking assessments and audits of a broad range of facilities within Commercial, Industrial, Hotels, Health, Education, Retail and Strata Residential sectors;
- Conduct holistic Building Condition and Life Cycle Analysis of buildings including the Building Structure, Fabric and Engineering Services;
- Identifying opportunities and implementing sustainable practices and cost saving improvements by using energy audits or industry based rating assessments and tools such as NABERS;
- Manage ongoing day to day utility performance and energy management plans of nominated portfolio of assets, liaising with all relevant stakeholders to ensure achievement of agreed saving targets;
- Plan, define and oversee projects involving building upgrades and refurbishments; and
- Providing Facility Management Advisory services to owners.
Skills and experience:
- 5 + years working within the building services sector. Operational experience would be advantageous;
- At least 3 years’ experience working at an Australian building services consultancy (preferred) or a building services contractor is an ABSOLUTE PREREQUISITE;
- Minimum of Trade Certificate; degree qualification preferred in a relevant field (Mechanical or Building Services Engineering) with relevant professional memberships/affiliations;
- Sound knowledge of building life cycle including design, construction and maintenance. Must have generalist knowledge across Building Structure, Fabric and Engineering Services;
- Sound Knowledge of the National Construction Code of Australia, Australian Standards, Essential Services Compliance and relevant Codes of practice;
- Experience in managing and operating computer maintenance management systems (CMMS);
- Ability to work autonomously in a team or as an individual;
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office suite.