A large network of NABERS Accredited Assessors ready to Assist you.
Talk to one of our NABERS assessors today and obtain a NABERS rating to improve the sustainability and performance of your building, office or site.
With specialised assessors for NABERS for Apartment buildings, NABERS for Data centres, NABERS for Hotels, NABERS for Shopping Centres and NABERS Commercial buildings for Base buildings and tenancies we can assist you in obtaining compliance and performance improvements for sure.
ACCREDITED ASSESSORS WITH PROVEN EXPERIENCE
HFM leading team and our team members are affiliated with the following associations:
- Property Council of Australia (WA) – Built Environment Partner
- Property Council of Australia (WA) – Office Market Review Partner
- Property Council of Australia (WA) – Sustainable Development Committee Member
- Property Council of Australia (WA) – Commercial Property Committee Member
- CitySwitch Signatory – Commercial Office Tenant Energy Management
- Australian Hotels Association (AHA)
- Australian Institute of Hotel Engineers (AIHE)
- Australian Institute of Refrigeration Air Conditioning & Heating (AIRAH)
- Australian Institute of Energy (AIE)
- Engineers Australia
- National Australian Built Environment Rating System (NABERS)
- Commercial Building Disclosure (CBD) Program
- Water Corporation WaterWise Program
- Facility Management Association of Australia (FMA)
- Strata Communities Australia (SCA)
Meet our CBD Assessors
If you are an owner or a lessor of a building, our team of accredited CBD assessors are prepared and trained to apply for a Building Energy Efficiency Certificate (BEEC) on your behalf and conduct a CBD Tenancy Light Assessment (TLA)
Our team of CBD Accredited assessors is also trained and ready to assist you in providing supporting statements for an exemption application, performing NABERS for Offices ratings or improving your building efficiency.
Our CBD assessors are accredited by the Department of the Environment and Energy under the provisions of the BEED Act (Building Energy Efficiency Disclosure Act 2010)